About The Symposium
The 2022 Santa America Symposium will be held September 8th - 10th, in Overland Park, Kansas (Kansas City Metro-Area).
Symposium Date, Venue, Location
Dates: September, 8th, 9th and 10th, 2022
Venue: The Arts and Heritage Center
City/State: Overland Park, Kansas.
The 2022 Santa America Symposium includes all handouts, scheduled events, 2 lunches and 2 dinners.
To provide an accurate count for reservations, there is a $150 deposit for all attendees. Current volunteers, and new, compliant volunteers (by the end of the symposium) will have their deposits returned.
Become a compliant volunteer,
Click Here, to Submit a Request to Santa John
Thursday September 8
* Pre-symposium activities for Santa visits to various hospitals to spread Love, Hope, and Joy to children, seniors, and veterans
* Registration – 1:00 pm
* The Opening – 2:00 pm
- Santa America Programs
* Dinner Break – 5:00
* Reindeer Photos – 6:00 til 8:30. Photos will be taken at no charge, by a professional photographer. Prices and package details will be provided by Abundant Moments.
Friday September 9
* 9:00 am - Death, Grief, Bereavement
* 11:00 - Family Roundtable
* 12:00 – Lunch
* 1:00 – Autism Spectrum Disorders
* 3:30 – Autism Family Roundtable
* 4:30 – Adjourn
* 5:30 – Bus to J. Rieger,
Dinner, Group Photos
* 8:30 – Bus back to
Arts and Heritage Center
Saturday September 10
* 9:00 am – Children and Trauma
* 11:00 am -Military and PTSD
* 12:00 – Lunch
* 1:00 – Where do we go from here?
* 4:00 – Adjourn
Register to Attend
After you have submitted your Symposium Registration, come back here and make us your designated charity at Amazon.com. There is no cost to you...